Funel's Client Onboarding Process
The onboarding should not take more than a few minutes. That's how Funel's onboarding system is developed. The first impression is the last impression, and we make sure that your clients' first impression is both positive and memorable.
Funel’s approach to client onboarding is designed to be straightforward and quick. We have focused on two things: simplicity and user-centric design.
The onboarding process is a critical first step in shaping a client's perception of a company's services. Whenever a client wants to subscribe with you, we ensure the entire process is smooth, easy, and quick for them. This resource document explains the entire process of client onboarding so you can onboard new clients within a few minutes.
Funel Client Onboarding Overview
We will integrate your website with the Funel tool so that your clients can create a new account directly from your website. The URL will be something like 'app.yourwebsite.com'. This makes it easy for your clients to log in or create a new account.
The Funel tool can be customized according to your requirements. We will be adding your brand colors and logo. The main goal of the Funel application is to streamline your entire process, be it onboarding or invoices.
When your clients complete the onboarding process, they will get access to a dashboard that is structured to present critical data at a glance.
This user-friendly process ensures that new users can set up their accounts without hassle, and returning users can resume their activities with ease.
How To Onboard New Clients
Funel's onboarding process is easy, quick, and user-friendly for both clients and admins. It just takes a few minutes to onboard a new client with a few clicks. Our job is to streamline the process, not to complicate it. Here's a detailed guide that will help you onboard your client:
New Client Registration:
• Step 1: New clients can sign up directly from the 'Create New Account' page on your website and enter their email, full name, and password. They can click on the 'Submit' button to complete the registration process.
• Step 1: Automated Alert:The admin is notified as soon as a new client completes the registration. The notification is real-time and quick.
• Step 2: Approval Pending: The account remains pending until approved by the admin.
Admin Approval Workflow:
Once a client account is created, it requires approval from an admin. This step is crucial for maintaining control over who gains access to your platform.
Process To Approve a New client
• Step 1: Admins log in to their Funel dashboard and view a list of pending client accounts.
• Step 2: Admins select and approve client accounts. Post-approval, clients can access their dashboard immediately.
Sending the first invoice is an important part of the client onboarding process. Funel streamlines this through its dashboard.
• Step 1: Admins navigate to the invoice section within their dashboard and fill in the necessary details for the first invoice.
• Step 2: The invoice is sent directly through the admin dashboard, and clients are notified of the new invoice in their dashboard.
Most marketing companies don't have any onboarding method or way to exchange information with their clients. They usually use emails or Slack to onboard the client. Funel gives you a platform that will make you stand out from the competition. We always believe in winning hearts, not wallets. We offer a free trial that you can use to test our tools. It's 100% risk-free because we believe our tool does add great value to businesses.